As a speaker, mentor, judge and workshop host, Adam’s support and expert guidance to our hackaton was invaluable. His keynote speech on “The Future of Jobs” inspired participants and the subsequent on-demand mentoring he provided proved to be crucial to their success, with winning teams personally thanking him for his tireless efforts. (IF) (WHEN) you have the chance to work with Adam (THEN) take it, you won’t regret it!”
– Nic Scott, Co-Founder & CDO at Educraftor
In 25 years, 50% of the income of the S&P 500 companies in the United States will come from platforms.
Today 4 of 5 biggest companies in the United States are platforms. Platform business models have already transformed the world and with recent breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, blockchain, and robotics will forever change the nature of work.
These technologies can unleash new productive capabilities by removing gatekeepers and intermediaries but have one important limitation that will have a major implication on the future of jobs and meaningful startup innovation.
Want to know more?
After several years of researching the philosophy of science and platform innovation, I am now working with one of the top platform designers in the world to launch a new search engine mechanism for online learning in Eastern Europe, called If When Then.
This is a highly sophisticated presentation that shares meaningful insights into how platform business models and technology will change the nature of work. The World Economic Forum estimates that 65 percent of children entering primary school today will ultimately end up working in completely new job types that don’t yet exist. Since most of the jobs have not been created, the opportunities and challenges will largely depend on a persons ability to recognize these changes.
Are you ready?
Past Lectures: The Future of Jobs: How platform Business Models and Technology are Changing the Nature of Work.
– February 2017, Shenzhen, China at Simply Work
– May 2017, Kyiv, Ukraine at the Innovation and Development Foundation
– June 2017, Odesa, Ukraine at Terminal 42
– July 2017, Riga, Latvia at Birojnīca
– July 2017, Tartu, Estonia at Startup Hub
– August 2017, Prague, Finland at Impact Hub
– August 2017, Bratislava, Slovakia at 0100 Campus
– September 2017, Bucharest, Romania at TechHub
– September 2017, Timisoara, Romania at Coworking Timisoara
– September 2017, Cluj, Romania at Cluj CoWork
– October 2017, Lviv, Ukraine at iHub
– October 2017, Helsinki, Finland at Microsoft Flux
– October 2017, Tampere, Finland at EduHack 2
– November 2017, Kyiv, Ukraine at iHub
– November 2017, Bratislava, Slovakia at EBCG Robotics conference
– November 2017, Lasi, Romania at TechShift
– November 2017, Chisinau, Moldova at iHub Chisinau
– November 2017, Kharkov, Ukraine at Fabrika Space
Adam’s presentation was sophisticated and valuable for all the attendees at our venue. I would recommend everyone to listen to this presentation at least once. You will find some practical insights for yourself.
– Valentyna Kondratenko, IDF Reforms Lab manager
[ Speaker ]
Adam Dorfman [MBA, Author, and Platform Designer]: Following several years working in investment banking in Canada, Adam realized the world is being transformed by platforms.
Platform business models are transforming the world, with recent breakthroughs in AI and robotics, they will soon forever change the nature of work for humanity.
In this presentation, we’ll explore real-life platform business models and the mindset used by iconic figures to answer the follow questions:
• How to prepare for the new economy?
• What are practical ways to think about the future of jobs?
• How the basic principles of platform design unleash new productive capabilities?
• How to find platform business model opportunities?
Platform business models have already transformed the world. And, with recent breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Technology and Robotics they will soon change the nature of work: To compete for the jobs of the future, people will need to adapt quickly and be prepared for change.
How should you design your life in this new economy? Come find out!
[ Why should I go? ]
[ Advisors ]
Leader in 3d scanning, photogrammetry, and virtual reality. An NPO protecting the heritage of Ukraine.
Owner at HeyCarson.com and founder of the Shopify Entrepreneurs Facebook group with 35,000 members.
Maksym Savanevskyi is Editor-in-chief of Watcher.com.ua and Managing Director at OnePlus Media
Sangeet Paul Choudary
Sangeet is a co-author of the book Platform Revolution. And, Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.
[ Where it will take place ]
[ more events ]
With everything changing so fast, I’ve been thinking about the things I need to do to prepare for the future. This was a great presentation to better understand the impact of recent technological advancements and platforms business models on the future of jobs. And, it will provide you some practical new ways of thinking.