The Platformers Internship Program in Eastern Europe
Technological advancements are having an enormous impact on the world economy and will change the nature of work.
The future has arrived! Eastern Europe and Ukraine can take advantage of these changes by building a new structure to improve access the best global and local online learning content. Our goal is to create a mechanism so that local people can access microlearning online opportunities and workshops so that they can follow their passion and quickly master new skills from anywhere.
This is your chance to become a leader in your community and make connections with people who are bringing change to the region with technological innovation.
All you need is determination and a positive attitude about the future possibilities 🙂
A Next-Generation Platform To Prepare For The Jobs of The Future
In this position, you’ll play an important role in bringing everyone together and have a front row seat to witness the growth of online learning in Eastern Europe.
The IF WHEN THEN Summer Program is an 8-week program, designed to give motivated undergraduates students in experience in event planning, research and relationship management. During this time, you’ll be able to learn more about the startup and innovation ecosystem and play a role in shaping it.
As a Platformer, your main objective will be to find new partners and build upon the existing relationships. Your work will make a significant difference in your community.
These scholarships will help entrepreneurs, designers, and innovators in technology to access the best courses and mentors.
- Help organize the “Platform Business Models: The New Meaning of Work” series of presentations throughout Eastern Europe.
- Build and maintain relationships with our network of international institutions, innovation hubs and coworking spaces to amplify the effects of our scholarship fund.
- Maintaining of our list of current and potential partners and relationships in the startup community in Eastern Europe.
- Ability to remotely set up meetings on Skype or in person for the program manager.
- Have demonstrated an interest in reinventing education and/or online learning and/or entrepreneurship.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Previous experience in relationship management and networking.